Take advantage of the volunteer opportunities at Cooley Dickinson Hospital! Volunteers are an important part of the hospital operation, assisting in many areas. Volunteering is a great way to get first-hand experience in a hospital. If you are interested in volunteering for 8 weeks, collect a Volunteer Application and Parent Permission form from Mrs. Pescitelli.
Application deadline is 5pm, Friday, May 3, 2013. Interviews are scheduled on a first come, first serve basis. There is a mandatory five hour Orientation session that will be held on Friday, June, 28, 2013 from 12:30pm-5:00pm. More information is available on the packets in Mrs. Pescitelli's office.
1. www.fafsa.gov - FAFSA on the web address
2. www.fafsa4caster.ed.gov - website that provides early estimate of eligibility for student aid
3. www.pin.ed.gov - Federal pin number registration
4. www.studentaid.ed.gov - FAFSA and eligibility information
5. www.collegeboard.com - CSS Profile form and great resource
6. http://communityfoundation.org - Community Foundation of Western Mass. Scholarships
7. www.fastweb.com - Scholarships!
8. www.practicalmoneyskills.com - Financial literacy website
Adapted from Longmeadow High School and Hopkins Academy Guidance Office