At Smith Academy, we are committed to the idea that all students will develop an understanding of our society’s values, a respect for self and others, and a deep interest in learning. We emphasize the importance of independent, critical thinking, recognize individual strengths and talents, promote resiliency, and encourage positive contributions to the community.
In addition to our high academic standards, we are equally focused on creating good people. To that end, Smith Academy staff work to help students --
- Accept responsibility for personal decisions and behaviors.
- Work co-operatively.
- Practice good manners, integrity, and respect for others.
- Take pride in one's work.
- Understand and demonstrate personal responsibility as a citizen in a democratic society.
- Understand and respect cultural diversity and individual differences in our own society and throughout the world.
- Recognize one's role in local, national, and global communities.
As you view our website, please feel free to contact our Principal, Andrew Berrios if you would like your child to become a member of the Smith Academy community.
|< Prev||Next >|
- School Choice
- Smith Academy
- Hatfield Elementary
- Parent Resources
- Combined Calendar
- School News
- Employment Opportunities
- Contact Us